- Guest intend to inquire about any products of the Company (“Products”) and / or any services of the Company (“Services”).
- Purchases any service(s) though our office
2. Who We Are, Policy, Updates And Other Important Information
- We are GTTPL, a company incorporated in India under the provision of Companies Act 1956 and have our registered office address at GL-13, Kochhar Tower, Jail Road, New Delhi – 110058 (INDIA).
- For the purpose of applicable data protection laws, we are the “Data Controller” of all Personal Data that we collect, use and otherwise process about you, through -
- Online sales channels
- Offline sales channels
- Our social media pages that we control (hereinafter referred as “social media pages”)
- Email messages, SMS, notifications, alerts etc that we send you from time to time.
- Offline interactions
Full name of the Entity
Gujral Tours & Travels Pvt Ltd
GL-13, Kochhar Tower, Jail Road, New Delhi – 110058 (INDIA)
3. What Information Do We Collect About You
- The type of information we collect about you are as following:
- “Personal Data” is that information and / or data which identify you as an individual or relate to a particular individual. Depending on the circumstances, we collect any of the following
- Details about you such as but not limited to your name, gender, address, contact number, email address, date and place of birth, nationality, religion, PAN card details, Aadhar details, choice of veg / non-veg food, information about your health to the extent that it’s relevant to your fitness to receive our services, your holiday itinerary or to provide you with special assistance.
- Bank Account details, net banking details, cheque details or any other payment related information / data.
- Financial and tax information in limited circumstances.
- Language preference.
- Identification documents/information such as but not limited to your passport or identity card details (including your passport number, the country in which your passport was issued and the expiry date), visa or other government-issued identification data.
- Important dates, such as birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions of self and family members.
- Membership (including travel partner program affiliations), Your Employer details.
- Your travel details, tour group or activity data including details of your travel itinerary such as where you are flying from and to, your booking information, any onward travel details if relevant, details of experiences or excursions booked through us, your baggage requirements, any upgrade information, your lounge visits, seat preferences, meal preferences or requirements, details of any special assistance you might need from us and any other information relevant to enable us to provide you with the travel or other services that you’ve arranged with us.
- Information about your interactions or conversations with us and our people, including when you make enquiries, comments, complaints or submit feedback to us or when you purchase goods and services, special service and / or make any other amenity requests.
- Information related to your Geographic location and IP address.
In more limited circumstances, we also collect:
- Data about family members (including children) and companions, such as name(s), age, birthdays, anniversaries etc.
- Biometric data, such as digital images.
- Images and video and audio data via: (a) security cameras located in public areas, such as hallways, lobbies, grounds etc, in our property;
- Guest preferences and personalized data (“Personal Preferences”), such as your interests, activities, hobbies, food and beverage choices, services and amenities of which you advise us or which we learn about during your visit.
- “Other Data” is that information and / or data which does not identify you as an individual or relate to any particular individual such as but not limited to - (i) Browser and device data (ii) App usage data (iii) Data collected through Cookies, pixel tags and other technologies (iv) Demographic data and other data provided by you (v) Aggregated data. However, in case any Other Data identify you as an individual or relate to any particular individual, then we will treat such Other Data as Personal Data.
4. What Are Sensitive Data
- Personal data which concerns your health or which reveals your data related to your social security numbers, any national identification number, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions, your sexual orientation are Sensitive Data.
- Processing of Sensitive Data requires your explicit consent. Accordingly, information concerning any disability, medical condition or restricted mobility which may affect your travel arrangements (and related requirements) as well as dietary restrictions which may disclose your religious beliefs are Sensitive Data. We will ask for your consent to our processing this Sensitive Data at the time you make your booking or your booking enquiry.
5. How We Collect Your Information
- Depending upon circumstances, we collect Personal Data and Other Data (collectively referred as “Information”) in various ways-
- WEBSITE. We collect Information when you-
- Fill in the feedback and inquiry form on our website
- Connect with us or ‘follow’, ‘like’, post to social media pages including without limitation at including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.
- Subscribe for any newsletter, promotional materials or participate in any activity, survey, contest or promotional offer.
- Offline Sales Channels. We collect Information through our Offline Sales Channel as following-
- When you fill in the booking / inquiry form
- When you make a reservation over the phone, communicate with us by email or online chat services. These communications may be recorded for purposes of quality assurance, training.
6. How We Use Your Information
- We’ll use your information for various purposes to render services to you as per our contract and hence usage of some Information will depend on the type services for which you have engaged us. Under some circumstance we might require you to share the Information directly with us. In case you fail to provide such Information to us or prohibit us from collecting such information, then we might not be able to render you with your requested Product or services under the contract. We use all such Information for our genuine business purpose to render appropriate services, which includes the following-
- To Render You with Booked Products / Services. We use Information to render any services or Products that you had booked with us. This includes without limitation your flight tickets, rail tickets, cruise, accommodations, arranging a tour, transportation or car hire and providing you with any special assistance with your prior consent such as but not limited to assistance for obtaining visa, insurance etc. We will also use the Information to facilitate your reservations, payments, confirmations or pre-arrival messages, to assist you Other Data about the destination that you are scheduled to visit.
- To support our electronic receipt program. When you provide an email address at the time of making a booking, we use that email address to send you a copy of your invoice(s) and / or other notifications, documents related to your bookings. However, in case you are booking any Products / Services on behalf of any third person using your email address, then the invoice(s) and / or other notifications, documents related to the bookings made for such third person will also be sent to you on the emailed address shared by you with us. We will also use your information to process transactions and payments for bookings made by you with us and in order to collect and recover money owed to us.
- To optimise our Website. We will use your information to (i) ensure that the content from our Website are made accessible to you in a manner that is effective, convenient and optimal, and (ii) to share with you relevant contents using site analytics and research.
- To protect and safeguard the Company. To protect, safeguard, investigate and prevent any fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, terrorism and other types of unlawful conduct.
- To Comply with our Policies, Procedures and other Business Purposes. We will use your Information so as to enable us complying with various policies, procedures and legal obligations, to enforce our legal rights, and to protect the rights, interests, property and safety of our staffs, customers and us as well. This may include sharing your information with our lawyers, technical advisors, law enforcement and other regulatory bodies where necessary (on the basis of our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation). We also use Information for various data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new services, improving our existing Services and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
7. With Whom Do We Share/Disclose Your Information:
In order to ensure that you are provided with the best services in furtherance of our contract, we may have to share your Information with the parties set out below
- Business Partners and other Suppliers. On a need to know basis, we share your information with various vendors and suppliers that render us services in connection with our business including without limitation: (i) Airlines (ii) Insurance Company (iii) Ground Handlers (Iv) Embassy / High Commission / Consulates or Visa Facilitation Services (v) passport Office (vi) Financial Institutes and banks.
- Regulators and Governmental Bodies. We will share your information with regulators, governmental bodies and other authorities etc for various reasons including without limitation- (a) to comply with any applicable laws; (b) to comply with any legal process including defending our company and/or you from 3rd party claim; (c) to respond to any orders, instructions or requests received from any public and government bodies and authorities (d) to ensure that our terms and conditions are complied with; (e) to protect the rights, interest, privacy, safety of the Company.
8. How Do We Protect Your Information
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data, which is appropriate to the harm that might result from the unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage and the nature of the Information to be protected, having regard to the state of technological development and the cost of implementing any measures.
- In order to protect your Information against any unauthorised access or any unlawful use, we use various technical and operational security measures such as but not limited to:
- Limiting access to your Information to those employees, agents, franchisees, contractors, Third Party Service Providers and other third parties, who have a business need to know.
- Ensuring the physical security of our office and further ensuring digital and physical security of our equipment, devices and systems by mandating appropriate password protection, encryption and access restrictions.
- Implementing processes (such as password hashing, login auditing, and idle session termination) to protect against unauthorized access to your Information.
- Maintaining internal policies and deliver data protection and confidentiality training to our employees to ensure they understand their responsibilities towards protecting and safeguarding your Information and if required take appropriate measures to enforce these responsibilities.
9. Can We Use Your Information To Send You Information About Our Holidays Or Other Services In The Future?
- We will only retain and use your Information for marketing purposes where you have specifically consented to this or we are permitted to do in accordance with data protection laws (including as set out below).
- We may send you e-mail marketing where we comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations. However, you will of course be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving such e-mail marketing communications when you first provide us with your e-mail address and whenever we send you any e-mail marketing.
- Where you have previously requested or agreed to receive information about our travel services from us by post / courier/email/sms, we may continue to send you such information in the same way until you ask us not to (which you can do by telephone, e-mail or post or courier or sms). Everything we send you will tell you what you should do if you no longer wish to hear from us. We will send you this information as this is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in communicating with you unless it is or becomes clear that our interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms in which case we will cease communicating with you.
- You may provide your consent to receiving marketing information from us by opting to receive marketing material either on-line or by telephone. You may also choose in what ways you are happy to receive communications from us. You may, for example, be happy to receive information and offers by couriers, sms and e-mail but not by telephone.
10. Can You Withdraw Your Consent To Our Processing Your Information?
Yes, you can withdraw your consent to receiving marketing material or other communications from us, either generally or in any particular way, at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com or you can telephone us.
11. Can You Access, Change, Supress Or Delete Your Personal Data?
Yes, you can ask us to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete your Personal Data under certain circumstances, for example where you have withdrawn your consent to further marketing material where the data in question has only been processed for this purpose. In case you want to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete your Personal Data and / or want a copy of your Personal Data then you will have to contact The Manager, by writing to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. How Can You Find Out What Information We Are Holding About You?
- You are entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what Information of yours is being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom it may be or has been disclosed. No fee will be charged for responding to this request unless it is obviously unfounded or excessive or we have previously provided the same information.
- We promise to respond to your request immediately without delay unless the request is complex or you have made numerous requests in which case we may be able to extend our response time by a month or more.
13. What Should You Do If The Personal Data We Are Holding Is Inaccurate, Out Of Date Or Incomplete?
If you believe this is the case, please tell us by e-mail as soon as possible. We will rectify the problem within 10-15 working days, if the rectification request is complex it can take at least a month or more.
14. Where Do We Keep Your Information And How Long Can We Retain And Process Your Information?
- Your Information will be stored in secured locations, and on servers controlled by us, located either at our office, or at the offices of our service providers.
- We will not process your Information in a form which enables you to be personally identified for any longer than is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose for which it was originally collected or for any other legitimate business purpose.
- Where your Information has been provided to us for the purpose of the holiday arrangements or other services you have contracted, we are entitled to retain this Information for a period of 6 years after those arrangements have been completed. However, under certain circumstances, we might retain your Information for a longer period due to various reasons such as but not limited to (i) ongoing relationship with you (for example, for as long as you are registered with us or keep using our Services) (ii) complying with any laws, rules and regulations, notifications, statutes etc., that requires us to keep Information, or (iii) for as long as we reasonably require your Information for our legitimate interests and/or to exercise our legal rights and/or to defend ourselves against any legal actions, damages, claims etc.
- If you have consented to receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to use your Information for this purpose until you withdraw your consent or otherwise for as long as we reasonably consider your consent remains valid and effective.
Minors (as defined under the laws of their jurisdiction or residence) are not eligible to register for, use, or Purchase the Products or Services available on our website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any Minor and will not use any such Information if we discover that it has been provided by a Minor.
16. What Should I Do If I Have A Complaint About The Processing Of My Personal Data?
If you have any complaint about the way in which your personal data has been dealt with, please let us know by e-mail. We will investigate and respond to you as soon as we reasonably can. If you remain dissatisfied, you may complain to The Manager.